Apply online if it’s more convenient for you. The government of Maharashtra also accepts online applications if you would rather do that than apply in person. You’ll need a major credit or debit card to pay your fees online.
Applicants can fill the form online, submit necessary documents, and make payments online to get the license. Or visit the Old Custom’s House Office at Fort. The permit is granted in a day
- Go to https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Login/Login to apply online. If you don’t already have an account on the Maharashtra public services portal, you’ll have to create one before you can submit an application. It shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes to set up your account. You will need a valid email address to receive updates and notifications about your application.
- The fees to apply online are the same as if you applied in person. As of 2019, the fees are Rs. 200 for a one-year permit or Rs. 2000 for a lifetime permit.
- For New user registration and to access services kindly follow the below steps:
- Go to: https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Click on: New User? Register Here button
- Create your login
- After Login Select Home Department
- Inside the Home Department Select Sub Department As State Excise Department
- Select concern Service and fill the application form
Regulations require these applications to be reviewed within 24 hours. You can check the status of your application from the account you created when you submitted your application.
with complete details just click below link
How to get your drinking permit
video how to apply online liquor license